TODAY’S BLOG — The most embarrassing Thanksgiving Google search in Nebraska and every state … There’s a new dating term about someone who hides their bald head … Get paid thousands for watching Christmas movies …
Contests on The Morning Crave…
7:20am Throwback Thursday (Amigos)
7:50am A Thankful Grand Sign Up (1,000 Buffalo Bucks)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes Box Combo Meal AND Kearney Cinema 8 Movie Pass)
Story Tyme on The Morning Crave…
Story 1: Here’s the Most Embarrassing Thanksgiving Google Search in Every State
When you need help on Thanksgiving . . . whether it’s with cooking OR dealing with your family . . . you turn to Google. And then, Google rats you out.
A jobs website called Zippia just dug through Google searches from last Thanksgiving to find the most EMBARRASSING thing that multiple people in each state were searching for. Here are the 10 best . . .
- Alaska . . . where the top embarrassing search was “divorce lawyer.”
- California . . . “racist grandma.” Also, Louisiana’s was “racist family.”
- Pennsylvania . . . “how to win an argument.”
- Michigan . . . “how to treat food poisoning.”
- Tennessee . . . “can you cook turkey in the microwave?”
- Mississippi . . . “mayo recipes.”
- North Dakota . . . “Taco Bell near me.”
- New Jersey . . . “can dogs eat cranberry sauce?”
- Wisconsin . . . “what does it mean if your poop is green?”
- Indiana . . . “how to unclog a toilet without a plunger.”
Nebraska . . . “funny knock knock jokes.”
Story 2: New Dating Term: “Hatfishing” Is When Someone Hides Their Bald Head on Dating Apps
As far as new, made up dating terms go, this is a good one.
The new thing to look out for is “hatfishing” . . . which is when someone hides their bald head on dating apps.
According to a new survey, 21% of bald guys have tried to pull that off.
About one in 10 people claim they’ve been a victim of hatfishing . . . and 40% of women say if someone hatfished them, that would be an instant deal-breaker.
Story 3: Wanna Get Paid $2,500 to Watch 25 Christmas Movies?
If you hate Christmas movies, there may be NO amount of money that would get you to watch 25 of them in 25 days. And if you love Christmas flicks, you’d probably do it for FREE.
Well, the website Reviews.org has a holiday job offer: They’re looking for a “Chief Holiday Cheermeister”, who will watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days.
In exchange, you’ll be paid $2,500, and receive annual subscriptions to SEVEN major streaming platforms: Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Apple TV+, and Hallmark Movies Now. (Well, SIX and Hallmark.)
Here’s the small print: You must be 18 years old, and eligible to work in the U.S. You must have a device capable of streaming . . . you have to agree to watch all 25 movies within 25 days . . . and fill out a short survey after each movie.
They’re accepting applications now through December 4th.
Also, you get to PICK which movies you watch, although they also have some recommendations if you’re up for anything.
Survey Says: Win a Raising Canes Box Combo Meal AND a Kearney Cinema 8 Movie Pass!
According to a new survey, 78% of Americans say they’ve leaned on THIS to get them through the pandemic.
The Moore Yooou Knoooow: Random Facts to Feed Your Brain!
- The reason Chuck E. Cheese loves celebrating birthdays is . . . according to a book on his origin story, he’s an orphan who didn’t know his own birthday so he loved other kids’ parties. Yikes.
- Chevy Chase played in a band in college with Walter Becker and Donald Fagen . . . and they went on to form Steely Dan.
- Costco sells roughly one-eighth of all the blueberries in the world.
- Ladybugs are the most PROMISCUOUS insects . . . and have the highest STD rates to back it up.
- The official medical term for the butt crack is the “intergluteal cleft.”
The Morning Crave Blog Posts…
TODAY’S BLOG — Five mistakes to avoid on Cyber Monday … Drinking hot chocolate can make you smarter … Someone stole a man’s tire and replaced it was frozen turkey … VIEW GOOD NEWS & VIEWS SUBMIT GOOD NEWS & VIEWS Contests on The Morning Crave… 7:20am Numbers Game (Amigos) 7:30am HITS 106 Money Song Reveal…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — Four Thanksgiving foods you shouldn’t give your dog … The non-traditional Thanksgiving foods each part of the country loves most … The most accurate Thanksgiving food ranking ever? … THANKSGIVING EVENTS & OTHER COMMUNITY HAPPENINGS Contests on The Morning Crave… 7:20am Whatchamacallit Wednesday (Amigos) 7:40am A Thankful Grand (1,000 Buffalo Bucks from the…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — These types of products will have the deepest deals on Black Friday … Oxford English Dictionary couldn’t pick just one single “Word of the Year” … The first In-N-Out Burger opened in Colorado and had a 14-hour drive-thru line … THANKSGIVING EVENTS & OTHER COMMUNITY HAPPENINGS Contests on The Morning Crave… 7:20am Story Problem Tuesday (Amigos)…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — New holiday traditions people are creating this year … The most popular Thanksgiving pie in Nebraska and every state … A man goes to the doctor for depression over his wife’s affair and turns out the affair was with the doctor … THANKSGIVING EVENTS & OTHER COMMUNITY HAPPENINGS Contests on The Morning Crave……read more »