TODAY’S BLOG — How many common, gross behaviors will you admit to? … A guy has two more guesses at his password or he’ll lose $234 million in Bitcoin forever … A website is hiring a “professional binge watcher” to watch Netflix and eat pizza …
Contests on The Morning Crave…
Story Tyme on The Morning Crave…
Story 1: How Many of These Common, Gross Behaviors Will You Admit To?
Are you a gross, disgusting, filthy individual? Someone polled over 100,000 people online and asked about different things a lot of us do but never talk about. How many of these habits will YOU admit to?
- Do you pick your nose when no one’s around? 93% said yes. And 43% have EATEN it before.
- In the bathroom, do you ever skip the whole hand-washing thing because you’re just too lazy? 69% said yes.
- Have you ever SOILED yourself, besides when you were a baby? 36% of us have done it as a teenager or adult.
- Have you worn the same pair of underwear two days in a row? 68% have.
- Have you ever passed gas and denied it was you? 79% said yes.
- Do you ever pee in the shower? 83% of us do.
- Have you ever popped someone ELSE’S zit? 38% of us have.
- Do you ever stick your fingers somewhere gross and then SNIFF them, just because you’re curious? 74% admitted to it.
Story 2: A Guy Has Two More Guesses at His Password or He’ll Lose $234 Million in Bitcoin Forever
If you’re thinking about finally getting in on this whole Bitcoin investment thing, it turns out your most valuable asset might be a pen and paper.
There’s a guy named Stefan Thomas in San Francisco. And he has a digital wallet with 7,002 Bitcoin in it . . . which means it’s worth around $234 MILLION.
But Stefan has a serious problem. The private keys he needed to unlock his account are on an encrypted hard drive. And Thomas LOST the password to that hard drive.
There’s more. You only get 10 guesses at the password before the hard drive permanently encrypts its contents and can’t be unlocked. And Stefan has already made eight wrong guesses.
So he only has two more shots to figure out his password . . . or he’s out $234 MILLION forever. And since Bitcoin is decentralized, there’s no “get my lost keys” option. You either have them or you don’t and you’re out of luck.
Stefan says, quote, “I would just lay in bed and think about it. Then I would go to the computer with some new strategy, and it wouldn’t work, and I would be desperate again.”
Story 3: A Website Is Hiring a “Professional Binge Watcher” to Watch Netflix and Eat Pizza
There aren’t many jobs I feel more qualified for than THIS one.
A website called BonusFinder is hiring a “professional binge watcher.” They’ll pay someone $500 to watch Netflix and eat pizza, then post reviews of the shows and the pizzas.
If you’re interested, you can apply on their website through February 12th. Unfortunately, they’re going to pick the person at random. You know, just like most companies seem to do when you apply for jobs.
Whatchamacallit Wednesday: Win Amigos!
Whatchamacall… a type of label with pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. They can be used for decoration or for functional purposes, depending on the situation. It can come in many different shapes and sizes and also vary widely in color and design.
B. Scotch Tape
Survey Says: Win a Raising Canes Box Combo Meal AND a Kearney Cinema 8 Movie Pass!
One in five women discovered THIS on their body for the first time last year.
The Moore Yooou Knoooow: Random Facts to Feed Your Brain!
- The surface area of the five Great Lakes combined is roughly the same size as the entire United Kingdom.
- There’s a fake McDonald’s in City of Industry, in Southern California, that’s just used for filming. Most of the McDonald’s ads you’ve seen were shot in that building.
- Thomas Jefferson was chosen to write the Declaration of Independence over Benjamin Franklin . . . because the other members of the committee were afraid Franklin would sneak in a joke.
- The best way to avoid going bald is . . . castration. As long as you have your testes removed BEFORE you start going bald, you won’t lose your hair. If you get them removed after you start losing hair, you won’t grow back what you lost.
- In the 1700s and 1800s, squirrels were popular pets.
The Morning Crave Blog Posts…
TODAY’S BLOG — Feeling lonely? An expert says an imaginary friend might help … Can money buy happiness? … Cats with smooshed faces can’t show emotion because of inbreeding … SUBMIT GOOD NEWS & VIEWS Contests on The Morning Crave… 7:20am Throwback Thursday (Amigos) 8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes Box Combo Meal AND Kearney Cinema Movie…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — A woman is going viral for her trick to use a lint roller to figure out if someone’s cheating on you … A mom’s brilliant way to tell her husband that she dented the car … A fake cop was arrested for stealing a donut … SUBMIT GOOD NEWS & VIEWS Contests on…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — There might be something wrong with your body if you crave chocolate … The top dos and don’ts of drinking wine … A woman sends a note to a jail giving it four-and-a-half stars for her stay … Contests on The Morning Crave… 7:20am Story Problem Tuesday (Amigos) 8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — A Chinese restaurant is going viral for its very honest menu descriptions … A woman gets revenge on her cheating boyfriend by dumping glitter all over his apartment … A car thief finds a kind the backseat so he turns around to lecture the mom about responsibility … SUBMIT GOOD NEWS & VIEWS…read more »