TODAY’S BLOG — There’s a new fragrance developed by NASA that smells like outer space … A drunk woman crashed her pickup after picking up a drunk friend who’d crashed his pickup …
Contests on The Morning Crave…
Story Tyme on The Morning Crave…
Story 1: There’s a New Fragrance Developed by NASA That Smells Like Outer Space
Ever wondered what it smells like to be in outer space? Follow-up question: Ever wondered if it would be a TURN ON if YOU smelled like outer space?
There’s a new fragrance called Eau De Space that literally smells like outer space. It was originally developed by NASA to prepare astronauts for what they’ll smell once they’re in space . . . and now it’s being released to the public.
The company that originally made the scent for NASA just launched a Kickstarter, and you can get yourself a little bottle of the stuff for $29.
It comes in a cologne or perfume bottle, and the people behind it say you CAN spray it on yourself.
So what does it smell like? A mix of, quote, “gunpowder, seared steak, raspberries, and rum.”
If outer space does not smell like pancakes I am going to be throughly disappointed— Product Hunt (@ProductHunt) June 25, 2020
Story 2: A Drunk Woman Crashed Her Pickup After Picking Up a Drunk Friend Who’d Crashed His Pickup
At least it’s easy to figure out why these two people are friends.
There’s a 38-year-old guy named Frederick Turner, and he was driving drunk in his pickup truck in Coweta County, Georgia last week when he CRASHED and flipped over.
So his 22-year-old friend Jesse Walker came to get him. But she was also driving drunk in HER pickup truck . . . and she crashed it into a ditch during the rescue mission.
The cops found both of them in Jesse’s pickup with a cooler of cold Michelob Ultras Frederick had brought with him when Jesse picked him up.
They were both arrested for drunk driving.
Survey Says: Win a Raising Canes Box Combo Meal AND a Kearney Cinema 8 Movie Pass!
According to a recent survey, THIS is the most common thing we forget.
The Moore Yooou Knoooow: Random Facts to Feed Your Brain!
- Letters are “upper case” and “lower case” because that’s where typesetters at printing presses would keep their letters. The smaller letters were in a lower case that was easier to access.
- The average person will take about 216.3 million steps in their lifetime . . . which is the equivalent of walking all the way around the Earth five times.
- The first college football all-American team was picked in 1889, and the quarterback was a player from Princeton named Edgar Allan Poe. He was second cousins with the author Edgar Allan Poe, and he was named after him.
- PG-13 movies are allowed to use the “F word” once . . . but only if it’s used in anger and doesn’t directly refer to sex.
- Martha Stewart once dated Anthony Hopkins . . . but she broke up with him because she couldn’t stop associating him with Hannibal Lecter from “The Silence of the Lambs”.
The Morning Crave Blog Posts…
RECENT UPDATES . . . NEW: For the upcoming school year Grand Island Public Schools announced face coverings would be required. Now all students, staff and teachers must wear face masks at all times. If kids don’t wear them, then they will not be allowed in school. Students who are unable to wear masks because of…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — A bear opens the door to a house and attacks the man inside, and a new species of sharks can walk on land … The most common tough-to-answer questions kids ask … VIEW GOOD NEWS & VIEWS SUBMIT GOOD NEWS & VIEWS Contests on The Morning Crave… 7:20am Numbers Game (Amigos) 8:20am Survey…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — New Music Friday: “Savage Love (Laxed – Siren Beat)” by Jason Derulo and Jawsh 685 … Coronavirus Insanity: A rise in broken hearts, a year in jail for not wearing a mask, and more … Barbados is offering a 12-month visa for remote workers if you want to escape to a Caribbean island…read more »
TODAY’S BLOG — Kids today make a different hand gesture to pretend they’re on the phone … Lay’s just released five new restaurant-inspired flavors including cheesesteak and hot chicken … Is “snazzy” the safest word to use when complimenting a coworker? … VIEW GOOD NEWS & VIEWS SUBMIT GOOD NEWS & VIEWS Contests on The Morning…read more »