Is there anything you wouldn’t eat for a billion dollars? … The strangest Black Friday item on sale may be this three-person sauna at Costco …
Contests on the show…
7:20am Story Problem Tuesday (Amigos)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
Is there anything you wouldn’t eat for a billion dollars?
You’re about to eat a bunch of delicious food this Thursday. But let’s focus on DISGUSTING stuff for a second . . .
Over 100,000 people recently took an online survey that asked, “would you eat this for a BILLION DOLLARS”? And yes, there are things we wouldn’t chow down on for that much dough. Here are ten questions, and how people answered . . .
- Would you eat a whole, raw chicken that’s rotten? Only 27% would do it for a billion dollars.
- Would you drink gallon of clean toilet water from the bowl, right after something REALLY disgusting got flushed? 44% said yes, they would.
- Eat a large bowl of freshly clipped toenails? Only 27% would do it.
- A plate of spaghetti with LOTS of dandruff sprinkled on it. 56% said yes.
- A cupcake made of earwax. Only 10% would do it.
- Drink a gallon of blood. 39% said yes. It didn’t specify whose blood.
- Eat a very large LIVE rat? Only 7% would do it.
- A footlong sandwich full of live cockroaches? 20% said yes.
- A gallon of year-old expired milk. 18% would drink it for a billion dollars.
- Would you eat your PET? 13% said yes. Wow, that’s dark.
The strangest Black Friday item on sale may be this three-person sauna at Costco…
Tens of thousands of products will be on sale on Black Friday . . . and this JUST might be the strangest.
One of the items on sale at Costco is a three-person SAUNA. Yeah, it’s just like a giant box you put . . . somewhere? In their website photo, it’s just sitting in someone’s living room and looks absurdly out of place.
You can get it for $1,400, which is $800 off. And good news: It’s one of their early Black Friday sales, so you can get it right now.
Costco's 3-person sauna may be the most WTF Black Friday deal we've seen so far pic.twitter.com/Avm0tjWmJw— Erik van Erne (@Milieunet) November 13, 2019
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
According to a new survey, THIS is the most annoying thing house guests do.
More results . . .
- Arrive unannounced or without an invitation.
- Snoop around.
- Break or damage something.
- Leave behind a mess when they’re gone.
- Be too loud.
- Leave a mess in the bathroom.
- Stay up late watching TV with the volume cranked up.
- Go out and come home drunk.
- Be too demanding.
They also asked people to name the worst things guests have done. The best ones we saw include sleeping in the living room naked . . . redoing their Christmas decorations without asking . . . stealing a video game controller . . . and punching a hole in a wall.
And if you want to be a better HOST, the top things that make people feel at home include plenty of towels, a comfy bed, and writing down the Wi-Fi password.
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- The shortest career for anyone who’s played in the NBA is JamesOn Curry. He played 3.9 seconds for the Los Angeles Clippers in 2010 . . . and that’s it.
- People from the country Albania and from the city Albany in New York are both called Albanians.
- The Statue of Liberty is technically in New Jersey, not New York.
- It costs $30,000 to $130,000 to climb Mount Everest between travel, permits, insurance, supplies and gear, and guides.
- In the opening credits for the first season of “Gilligan’s Island”, there’s an American flag flying at half-mast in the background of one shot. It’s because they were filmed the day that JFK was shot in 1963.