On the Air 10am to 2pm - KQKY Hits 106! Have been here a while...lucky you! Likes all kinds of music; Taekwondo 4th Degree Black Belt with Bennett's Taekwondo Academy; Member Dobytown Kiwanis-Kearney-Secretary; Likes Vegemite; Big fan of Australian Football-West Coast Eagles, Richmond Tigers and West Perth Falcons plus I eat a 2 pound block of Vermont white cheddar a week! Has worked hanging downspouts and gutters; butchered sheep and cleaned out animal drinking troughs; Worked changing Oil and Tyres and stocked Grocery Store Shelves! But have a degree in Geography and speech! Now you know why I like Radio! I play tunes and make my listeners winners!!!!
Reido's Fav Tweet of the Week!
- rob delaney @robdelaney ... Peter Jackson just found a postcard JRR Tolkien wrote his nephew in 1938. He's turning it into 22 nine-hour films.
AND TODAY'S GENIUS AWARD GOES TO . . . . . . .
A projectionist at Regal Cinemas Park Place Stadium 16 in Pinellas Park, Florida, who accidentally played explicit scenes from an R rated movie instead of the Disney movie Frozen. Apparently there were some technical difficulties that delayed the start of the movie, so the theater temporarily played another cartoon. However, the cartoon turned out to be an R rated film with sexually explicit scenes. Parents rushed their children out of the theater or covered their little eyes until the mistake was corrected.
AND THEN THERE'S .....
47-year-old Edward William Bright, who stabbed his brother several times in the torso with a steak knife after an argument over which dinnerware to use. Police say said Bright and his brother, whose name was not released, argued over which silverware to use for a meal. Bright then allegedly stabbed his brother several times in the upper body with a steak knife. The victim was taken to a hospital, but his injuries were not life-threatening, according to deputies.
BEST TWEETS OF THE DAY
BEST TWEETS OF THE DAY . . . . . . .
- Robin McCauley @RobinMcCauley ... Having a cat is 99% wondering why you have a cat.
- Josh Hara @yoyoha ... How about an Amazon Drone that delivers ice cream while your family is asleep.
- Josh Comers @joshcomers ... Can't wait for an Amazon drone to deliver my baby grand piano.
- Albert Brooks @AlbertBrooks ... I think there's an Amazon drone over my house, that, or the NSA just dropped some toothpaste.
- Jerry Seinfeld @JerrySeinfeld ... Can't imagine what Amazon drone will do for Amazon BB gun sales.
A man goes to the circus and says to the leader of the circus, "I can do great bird impressions."
The leader of the circus says, "That's nothing special, lots of people can do great bird impressions, so get out of here."
The man says "okay" and flies away.