Last week in San Francisco, a woman intentionally rammed a man's car during an argument over a parking space, then took off. The guy called the cops to report the hit-and-run, but he couldn't describe the woman or her car . . . because all he could remember were her BREASTS. The police don't have any suspects.
Last Thursday, a 19-year-old in Florida called 911 to report that his mom was being MEAN TO HIM. So they lectured him about abusing 911, and ended the call. A few minutes later he called 911 AGAIN, to complain about the way his mom was talking to him. He was arrested for misdemeanor abuse of 911.
Amigos and King's Classic
A single Lego brick can support 375,000 other bricks before collapsing!
It would take a stack of 375,000 bricks to cause the bottom brick to collapse!
Hilltop 4 Theatres
Only 3% of people will admit to eathing this. What is it?
A: Yep...Food that fell on the Floor!
The last thing we do of each show...you don't wanna miss these
But if you did here are some highlights
1. Scientists have finally figured out why women live longer than men. Turns out as we get older, men's bodies produce fewer T-cells to fight infections, and fewer B-cells to produce antibodies.
2. According to a new study, people in OHIO have the foulest mouths in the country. People in Ohio swear the most, followed by Maryland and New Jersey. People in Washington swear the least, just below Massachusetts and Arizona.
3. A new survey came up with the top things we FIGHT about during ROAD TRIPS. Driving skills came in first . . . the temperature in the car came in second . . . and directions came in third.
4. According to the Ocean Conservancy, 560,000 volunteers helped clean beaches around the world last year, and removed 10 million pounds of trash, including two million cigarette butts . . . one million food wrappers . . . a million bottles . . . and 117 mattresses.
5. On Sunday afternoon, at a science fiction convention in England, two rival sci-fi clubs got into a fight. The Norwich "Star Wars" Club and the Norwich Sci-Fi Club have a LONG rivalry, and on Sunday, it turned into a BRAWL. Fortunately the cops were able to break it up pretty easily, and no arrests were made.
6. On Saturday, a fraternity at Arizona State University had a SHOT drinking contest. And one 20-year-old did TWENTY shots of tequila . . . then blacked out unconscious. His frat brothers didn't want to get in trouble, but they didn't want him to DIE either . . . so they dumped him outside a hospital with a Post-It note explaining the situation. The hospital found him and treated him.
7. A guy was bowling in Florida on Tuesday night, and had his GUN in the pocket of his shorts. As he swung back the bowling ball, it brushed the gun . . . made it FIRE . . . and the guy took a bullet STRAIGHT to the thigh. He was hospitalized, but his injuries aren't life threatening and he won't be facing any charges.
8. Over the weekend, a poacher in Zimbabwe tried to KILL an endangered elephant inside a protected safari area in a national park. He shot at the elephant . . . and missed. But the elephant did NOT miss in his response . . . and promptly TRAMPLED and KILLED the poacher.
9. This seems like a pretty good deal to us: There are no KFCs in the occupied Palestinian territories on the Gaza Strip. But if you REALLY want some delicious fried chicken, a company called Al-Yamama will smuggle it in from Egypt . . . through a network of underground tunnels. It takes about four hours, and they run the risk of being caught or having the tunnels bombed. And it only costs $30 extra.
10. In April, a 19-year-old in Maine tried to sell his BMW on Craigslist. He met with a 29-year-old who was interested . . . but the guy forced him into the trunk at gunpoint, and drove 450 miles to Delaware before letting him out. Police finally tracked the kidnapper down in North Carolina this week. He's facing a ton of federal charges, and could do 25 years in prison.