A realtor accidentally puts a photo of him getting-it-on with a much younger woman on a house listing … A teenager went blind after years of only eating junk food … People with tattoos are more reckless and impulsive …
Contests on the show…
OUT OF OMAHA tickets (The World Theatre, Kearney)
7:20am Throwback Thursday (Amigos)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
Big Red Predictions… Nebraska vs. Colorado…
A realtor accidentally puts a photo of him getting-it-on with a much younger woman on a house listing…
There’s a realtor in Nashville, Tennessee who recently uploaded 31 photos of a home to a new listing . . . but apparently, he accidentally uploaded one photo too many.
Because someone noticed that the 32nd photo wasn’t of the house . . . it was a photo of the realtor, Miguel Calvo, receiving a sexual favor from a much younger woman.
And before anyone caught it, the listing was published on a bunch of different websites all over the Internet . . . with that photo included.
When an independent newspaper called “Scoop Nashville” contacted Miguel, he admitted it was him in the photo . . . but he wouldn’t say who the woman was, and he threatened to sue the paper if they covered the story. They covered it anyway.
And the listing was quickly pulled down . . . and is now re-listed with a different agent.
A teenager went blind after years of only eating junk food…
Well here’s a new way to terrify your kids into eating their vegetables. Turns out they can go BLIND if they don’t . . .
A doctor in the U.K. just published a case study on a 17-year-old kid who suffered permanent vision loss after several years of ONLY eating junk food.
He ended up with a severe vitamin deficiency, because his entire diet consisted of French fries, Pringles, white bread, and processed meat.
He started having symptoms around age 14. His weight was normal, but he was really tired all the time. So they told him to change his diet. And his parents TRIED to make him, but he wouldn’t.
Then three years later, he showed back up at the eye doctor. And his vision was permanently blurry. Plus, he’s partially colorblind. And it messed with his hearing.
The vision issues were caused by something called “nutritional optic neuropathy.” Which basically means a lack of vitamins damaged his optic nerves.
The good news is it’s rare, and only happens after years of eating nothing but junk food. But his doctors hope it’s a wake-up call for the rest of us to pay attention to what we’re putting in our bodies.
People with tattoos are more reckless and impulsive…
I know tattoos are mainstream at this point . . . but it still takes a certain level of “who cares about tomorrow?!” to get a big ol’ neck or face tattoo.
According to a new study out of Canada, people who get visible tattoos are more likely to be RECKLESS and IMPULSIVE than people with no tattoos . . . or tattoos in spots they can cover up.
The researchers also found people without visible tattoos think longer about financial decisions . . . and wind up making smarter ones.
TBT… Win Amigos!
Which 2018 summer hit was released first?
- “Back To You” by Selena Gomez
- “In My Feelings” by Drake
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
According to a new survey, THIS pro football stadium has the NASTIEST bathrooms.
Here’s the Bottom Five:
- Oakland Raiders, RingCentral Coliseum. Score: 2.8 out of 5
- Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Score: 3.0 out of 5
- Washington Redskins, FedExField. Score: 3.2 out of 5
- Buffalo Bills, New Era Field. 3.4 out of 5
- Cincinnati Bengals, Paul Brown Stadium. Score: 3.5 out of 5
The Moore Yoou Knooow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- Every “c” in “Pacific Ocean” is pronounced differently.
- The guitar riff in “Sweet Child O’ Mine” started as a joke. Slash played it while he was messing around during warm-ups, because he thought it sounded like a circus melody.
- For most of this past decade, the fastest growing city in America was The Villages in Florida . . . and yeah, it’s a retirement community.
- The NFL MVP in 1982 was a KICKER . . . Mark Moseley of the Washington Redskins. He made 20 out of 21 field goals and the Redskins went on to win the Super Bowl. No other kicker has ever been named MVP. Moseley is now a big executive at Five Guys.
- Medium-rare hamburgers are illegal in Canada. Restaurants have to cook their meat at 160 degrees Fahrenheit or more. And to make a burger medium-rare, you can’t go over 145.