Do you like pumpkin spice? … You won’t believe what Spam is about to release … A fashion company’s pants make it look like you had a poop accident …
Contests on the show…
7:20am Throwback Thursday (Amigos)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
Win a Big Red Bundle!
Pumpkin Spice poll question…
Pumpkin Spice Spam… yes, Spam… is now a real thing…
This might just be the product that finally ends the pumpkin spice mania once and for all.
Pumpkin Spice Spam is now a real thing. Yes, SPAM.
It goes on sale on September 23rd, and it’ll only be available online at Spam.com and Walmart.com.
Just two years ago, the people behind Spam made a JOKE on Facebook about the ridiculous concept of Pumpkin Spice Spam . . . and now they actually made it. What a difference a few years makes.
So what does it taste like? A website called The Daily Meal got an advanced sample to try it out . . . so they cooked it up and tasted it.
They say that as it was cooking, quote, “the combined scent of heavily processed ham and sweet pumpkin spice was a bit off-putting” . . . but when they ate it, quote, “the flavor really wasn’t bad.”
One person said the combo of the salty pork flavor and the cinnamon and nutmeg reminded them of breakfast sausage.
A fashion company’s pants make it look like you had a poop accident…
I definitely don’t understand fashion . . . because from where I’m sitting, having an accidental diarrhea explosion ISN’T considered the hot look for fall.
There’s a fashion brand called ASOS that’s getting mocked online for a new pair of women’s pants they’re selling . . . that make it look like the person wearing them POOPED THEIR PANTS.
The pants are white and they have brown tie-dye bands on them. But one of the tie-dye sections happens to be right on the bottom of the butt.
But hey, if you’re interested, the pants are still on sale and cost $46.
People CANNOT stop mocking these tie-dye 'poopy pants' from ASOS https://t.co/rE7iQbFF1D— Daily Mail Femail (@Femail) August 13, 2019
TBT… Win Amigos!
Which BIG hit in 2018 was released first?
- “The Middle” by Zedd / Maren Morris / Grey
- “Happier” by Marshmello / Bastille
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
According to a new survey, THIS is the best food item on a stick.
More results . . .
- Corn dogs.
- Meat kebabs.
- Caramel apples.
- Cake pops.
- Fruit kebabs.
- Pie pops.
- Other foods on sticks, whatever they may be.
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- One witness of Lincoln’s assassination lived so long he was able to be interviewed about it on TV. Samuel Seymour was at Ford’s Theater . . . and was interviewed about it in 1956, at age 96, on a show called “I’ve Got a Secret”.
- Duffel bags are named after a town in Belgium called Duffel, where the fabric for the bags originally came from.
- “Public school” in England is the equivalent of “private school” in the U.S. It’s a school you have to pay for. Our “public schools” are called “state schools” over there.