A very popular food chain is offering lifetime passes to eat forever … New dating term: “Dogfishing” …
Contests on the show…
7:20am Story Problem Tuesday (Amigos)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
Win a Nebraska Bundle!
Olive Garden is selling lifetime pasta passes… just $500 and you’ll eat forever…
For the past five years, Olive Garden has been running a promotion once a year where they sell the “Never Ending Pasta Pass” . . . you pay $100 and get unlimited pasta, salad, and breadsticks for nine weeks.
Well this year, they’re raising the stakes.
On Thursday at 2:00 P.M. Eastern, Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Passes go on sale at PastaPass.com. There will be 24,000 of them available for $100. But that’s not all they’ll be selling.
The first 50 people who buy one will get the option to upgrade for another $400 to a LIFETIME pasta pass.
That’s right: For $500 total, you can use it to eat at Olive Garden for the rest of your life and according to the terms and conditions, it, quote, “expires upon death.”
Doing the math, if you live another 60 years and use the Pasta Pass every day, that means your dinner would cost about two cents a day. Not including tip.
But if you want one of the passes, you’ll have to be FAST . . . the Pasta Passes usually sell out in a matter of seconds, and that’s without this special bonus offer for the first buyers.
New dating term… “Dogfishing”…
Posing with a dog in your Tinder pictures is probably a smart way to get more people interested in you. But is it FALSE ADVERTISING?
Here’s a new dating term for you: DOGFISHING. That’s when someone poses for their dating profile pics with a dog or other pet that’s not theirs.
And there’s an online dating coach in D.C. who says you shouldn’t do it . . . even if it gets you more matches. Quote, “It’s just odd when you’re using someone else’s dog online, and it seems like you’re trying too hard.”
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
A new survey asked how long the ‘no spoilers’ rule should be in effect for movies, and the result was THIS.
More results . . .
The survey also said ONE-THIRD of us have had a falling out with a friend or loved one for sharing a spoiler. Half of us have seen a spoiler online. And 8% of you are a big enough A-hole to share a major spoiler online.
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- An art historian spotted a rare, long lost painting in the background of the movie “Stuart Little”. It turns out the set designer bought it cheap at an antique store . . . and no one knew it was worth over $250,000.
- A bee would only need two tablespoons of honey to have enough energy to fly all the way around the world.
- In the 1930s, playing card companies tried to add a fifth suit of cards: The eagle. It didn’t catch on, and the decks with the eagle cards were gone by the 1950s.
- Even though it seems unbelievable, Washington is the only state that’s named after a president.
- When Disneyland opened in 1955, the Tomorrowland area was designed to look like a year in the distant future . . . 1986.