A company’s new see-through men’s bathing suit leaves nothing to the imagination … A man karaoke’d so hard he collapsed his lung … A new multivitamin contains glitter for healthy, sparkling poops …
Contests on the show…
7:20am Best Weekend Ever (Amigos)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
A company’s new see-through men’s bathing suit leaves nothing to the imagination…
If you’re one of those men who thinks even a SPEEDO isn’t quite revealing enough on the beach, this is for you . . .
A company called MaverickSwim just released a new men’s bathing suit that’s TOTALLY see-through. They say you CAN wear something under it . . . or, quote, “just go bare for fun.”
If you’re interested, they’re $27 on MaverickSwim’s website.
View this post on Instagram
🍋🍋🍋NEW 🍊🍊🍊 Our Berlin Completely Transparent Shorts have arrived! Fresh squeezed juice! Get them now for limited time only at maverickswimwear.com for 26.99$ -10% with code BERLIN10 #sungas #swimwear #menswimwear #transparentshorts #seethrough #sheer #sexyswimwear #gayspeedo #gayswimwear #gaybeach #pride #party #gayparty #rainbow #lgbt
A man karaoke’d so hard he collapsed his lung…
You think YOUR karaoke is passionate?
There’s a 65-year-old guy named Wang in Jiangxi, in eastern China, who recently had to go to the hospital . . . after he sang 10 songs in a row so intensely during karaoke that his LEFT LUNG COLLAPSED.
He says, quote, “I was very excited in the heat of the moment and after singing a few songs with very high notes, I found myself having breathing difficulties.”
He went to the hospital about a day later after the pain wasn’t going away, and doctors were able to treat him.
They said the injury COULD’VE been life threatening, though . . . so they recommended he stick to karaoke sessions under two hours and picking songs with fewer high notes.
There’s no word on which specific songs he was singing when his lung collapsed.
A new multivitamin contains glitter for healthy, sparkling poops…
Ah the foul-smelling sparkles of healthy living.
There’s a company in England called Feel that’s selling a new multivitamin. And it contains GLITTER . . . so when you poop, it sparkles. There have been pills that have done that in the past, but none that were actually a vitamin.
They’re taking a limited number of pre-orders now on their website, and it’ll run you about $14 for 30 vitamins.
You can now make toilet-time really shine thanks to these multivitaminshttps://t.co/DwMUwqdznp— Yahoo Style UK (@YahooStyleUK) August 6, 2019
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
A new survey asked how long the ‘no spoilers’ rule should be in effect, and the result was THIS.
More results . . .
The survey also said ONE-THIRD of us have had a falling out with a friend or loved one for sharing a spoiler. Half of us have seen a spoiler online. And 8% of you are a big enough A-hole to share a major spoiler online.
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- The U.S. had a lesbian First Lady. Grover Cleveland’s sister Rose was the First Lady for the first 14 months of his first term, before he got married. Rose went on to be with a woman named Evangeline Simpson and they’re now buried next to each other.
- The cartoon version of “Inspector Gadget” never revealed his real name. But in the 1999 movie with Matthew Broderick, they say his name is John Brown.
- Mr. Pibb was originally called Peppo when Coke started selling it in 1972. But Dr. Pepper sued them for trademark infringement, so they changed the name to Dr. Pibb. So Dr. Pepper sued AGAIN, and it became Mr. Pibb. (It’s now known as Pibb Xtra.)
- George Clooney starred in a sitcom on CBS from 1984 to 1985 called “E/R”, but it was spelled ‘E’ forward slash ‘R.’ It only lasted one season. Then he starred in the REAL “ER” on NBC 10 years later, which was obviously much more successful.
- Both George Washington and Andrew Jackson hosted cockfights on the White House lawn.