New Music Friday — Billie Eilish, Beyoncé & Donald Glover, Lil Nas X … New contest: Show Us Your HITS … Update: The short guy who went viral for his bagel shop rant … A woman thought a guy was hitting on her but turns out he just thought she looked like Buzz Lightyear … A couple got pulled over in a stolen car with uranium, a gun, a rattlesnake, and open bottle of whiskey …
Contests on the show…
7:20am Win Amigos!
7:30am Chizzle VIP Experience at The Brick House Nightclub in Grand Island (Drawing)
8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
New Music Friday at 7:40am… “Bad Guy – Remix” by Billie Eilish
New Music Friday… “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” from The Lion King and a new remix to “Old Town Road” featuring Young Thug & Mason Ramsey…
Update: The short guy who went viral for his bagel shop rant says women are now flocking to him…
In case you missed this, a guy from Long Island, New York went viral earlier this week after he went on an angry rant at a bagel shop about how women won’t date him because he’s short . . . and wound up getting tackled by a taller guy (click here in case you missed it).
Well . . . now we know more about this guy thanks to his 15 minutes of Internet fame.
It turns out he’s a 45-year-old guy named Chris Morgan, he’s five feet even, he owns a cleaning business, and he lives out of his van.
And this isn’t the first rant he’s gone on. In fact, it turns out he has a YouTube channel of videos of him getting into confrontations with people and yelling offensive things at them . . . and a lot of the time, it’s because he says they’re mocking his height (click here for that).
But now that his master plan seems to have worked and his confrontation made him famous . . . he’s loving it.
Quote, “My phone is blowing up like the president. I haven’t even got to my friends. I got girls hitting on me I don’t even know.”
A woman thought a guy was hitting on her… turns out he just thought she looked like Buzz Lightyear…
When you give a guy your number, there’s literally ZERO chance you’re expecting THIS.
There’s a woman named Emily Baumgartner in Valparaiso, Indiana. And after about a month of working out with a personal trainer, he asked for her number and to take a picture of her. She thought he was flirting and was going to ask her out.
Well . . . nope. It turns out he thought she looked like BUZZ LIGHTYEAR . . . and he texted her a picture where he Photoshopped her face onto a picture of Buzz.
So Emily tweeted that picture and the story, and now it’s going viral.
So today at the gym I thought my trainer was flirting with me when he asked for my number/ to take a pic of me. Turns out he thought I resembled BUZZ LIGHTYEAR and sent me this. pic.twitter.com/f6SLyH2F33— Emily Baumgartner (@embaummy) July 10, 2019
A couple got pulled over in a stolen car with uranium, a gun, a rattlesnake, and open bottle of whiskey…
I have no idea what these people were planning but there is literally NO WAY it could be good.
The cops in Guthrie, Oklahoma pulled over a car recently for expired tags. But there was SO much more illegal stuff going on . . .
- It turned out the car was stolen.
- There was a gun in the console.
- There was an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey next to the gun.
- There was a RATTLESNAKE in the backseat.
- And the grand finale: There was also a canister of RADIOACTIVE URANIUM.
A guy named Stephen Jennings was driving, and he was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, having an open container, driving with a suspended license, and more.
The passenger was a woman named Rachael Rivera, and she was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.
The cops aren’t sure what they were planning to do with the uranium, so it hasn’t led to any charges yet.
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
According to a recent survey, 3% of men say they prefer dating women who are THIS.
More results . . .
A video went viral earlier this week of an angry short guy in New York ranting at a bagel shop about how women won’t date him because of his height (click here for more on that).
So a new survey asked women: Is that true? Do you really avoid short guys?
And the answer is . . . well, pretty much, yeah.
Only 3% of women say they prefer dating guys who are shorter than them. But on the flip side, only 3% of men say they prefer dating women who are taller than them. I hope those two camps can meet up and be very happy together.
Meanwhile, 28% of men say they prefer to date women shorter than them . . . and 53% of women prefer to date men taller than them.
The rest want to date someone their same height, or they don’t care.
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- The U.S. Senate has a tradition since 1968 called the “Candy Desk” . . . where the senator who sits in a specific seat near the door keeps a desk drawer full of candy for other members. It’s currently held by Pat Toomey from Pennsylvania.
- New York City was the capital of the U.S. during the first two years George Washington was president, and Philadelphia was the capital for the next six. The capital wasn’t officially D.C. until three years after he was out of office.
- Michael Jordan originally wanted to endorse Adidas, not Nike . . . but Adidas passed on signing him because the executives felt like he was too short to impress people. He’s 6-foot-6, by the way . . . they wanted seven footers.
- Mozart wrote the song “Ah vous dirai-je, Maman” . . . which became the tune for “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star”, “Baa, Baa, Black Sheep” and the “Alphabet Song”.
- The “New York Times” hasn’t endorsed a Republican for president since Eisenhower in 1956.