Kraft releases “salad frosting” for kids … The signs you’ve hit “peak dad” … A man successfully robs two banks while armed with an avocado …
Contests on the show…
- Big Ticket Giveaway Sign Up (Backstreet Boys Tickets + CD)
- 7:20am Story Problem Tuesday (Amigos)
- 7:30am Annevar Tractor Pull Tickets
- 8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
- 9:30am Club KQ (T-Shirt Tuesday: Hits 106 T-Shirt; Hastings Sodbusters Tickets)
Kraft releases “salad frosting” for kids… which is just ranch dressing in disguise…
Parents have been trying to trick their kids into eating vegetables FOREVER. So it’s about time the food companies colluded with them.
Kraft is releasing a new product called SALAD FROSTING. It’s in a pouch and has lots of bright colors on the front.
But “salad frosting” is actually just . . . ranch dressing.
By disguising it as “frosting,” Kraft is hoping it’ll push kids to use it on their vegetables.
By the way, ranch dressing isn’t THAT healthier than actual frosting when it comes to calories and fat. It does have less sugar though . . . and if it motivates kids to eat vegetables, then maybe it’s worth it.
The signs you’ve hit “peak dad” include bad jokes, bad dancing, and lots of hardware store time…
It’s not possible to be the “cool dad” forever . . . whether you want to or not, eventually you’ll become the not-so-cool dad. I say just embrace it and let it happen.
In honor of Father’s Day, a new survey asked people for the signs that you’ve hit “peak dad.” Here are the top 10 . . .
- Laughing at your own bad jokes, 33%.
- Busting out bad dance moves, 32%.
- Embarrassing your kids on purpose, 31%.
- Always manning the grill, 30%.
- Constantly doing repairs around the house, 30%.
- Getting excited to go to home improvement stores, 29%.
- Spending lots of time in “the shed,” 28%.
- Having “a chair,” 28%.
- Taking mid-afternoon naps, 28%.
- Wearing cargo shorts, 28%.
A man successfully robs two banks while armed with an avocado…
Avocados have had a lot of hype the last few years. But maybe they’re still underrated. Because who knew they could do THIS?
A 47-year-old guy in Israel just got arrested after robbing at least two banks while ARMED with an avocado.
He painted it black, claimed it was a grenade, and it worked . . . twice.
He got about $4,500 in the first robbery, and another $3,300 in the second one.
Cops couldn’t ID him from the surveillance footage, because he wore hats, glasses, and an eye patch to hide his face.
But they tracked him down by comparing the cell phone activity at each bank. His phone was the only phone active in both places while they were being robbed.
It turns out he has a record, and spent three years in jail for a previous robbery. It’s not clear how much time he’s looking at for the avocado incidents.
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
According to a recent survey, THIS is the top bad thing our pets swallow.
More results . . .
The top five bad things our pets swallow are grass . . . food they’re not supposed to have . . . stuffing from toys or pillows . . . toilet paper . . . and bugs
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- The reason Tiger Woods always wears a red shirt on the final day of a tournament is because his mother once told him to.
- The polo shirt was designed so that the collar could be turned up, to protect your neck from the sun when you were playing tennis. So frat boys who pop their collar actually got this one right, huh?
- Tupac Shakur only had two albums hit number one . . . one while he was in jail, and another after he DIED.
- Lincoln Logs were invented by John Lloyd Wright . . . the son of famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Africa is the only continent that’s in all four hemispheres.