New dating term: “Cloaking” is like ghosting, but even more heart heartless … A drunk guy tries to fight an Olive Garden employee, then eats spaghetti with his hands while shirtless …
Contests on the show…
- Big Ticket Giveaway Sign Up (Backstreet Boys Tickets)
- 7:20am Spelling Bee Friday (Amigos)
- 8:20am Survey Says?! (Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8)
- 9:30am Club KQ (Wendy’s Jr. Frosty)
New dating term: “Cloaking” is like ghosting, but even more heartless…
There’s a new dating term called “cloaking.” And it’s kind of like ghosting, where you just disappear and don’t return texts or phone calls. But cloaking even more heartless.
Because instead of just ignoring them, you BLOCK them on every app you’ve used to communicate. Like dating apps, Facebook, and Instagram. AND you block their number. So there’s literally no way to get in touch with you.
A reporter in the UK coined the term this month after she got stood up on a date. The guy never showed, and ignored her calls. And when she tried to hit him up on the dating app they’d been using, he’d blocked her.
A drunk guy tries to fight an Olive Garden employee, then eats spaghetti with his hands while shirtless…
Olive Garden’s motto is, “When you’re here, you’re family.” And everyone’s got that one family member who’s a little NUTS, right?
A 32-year-old guy named Ben Padgett showed up at an Olive Garden in Naples, Florida on Sunday and started harassing customers.
He asked for money . . . shouted profanities . . . threatened to beat up an employee . . . and also asked the guy if he was male or female below the belt.
When cops got there, he was outside on a bench, shirtless . . . eating spaghetti with his hands.
It’s not clear if somebody gave it to him, or if he took it off someone’s plate. But he smelled like booze. So yeah, he’d been drinking.
He had so much food on his face the cops made him wipe himself off with paper towels before they cuffed him. And in his mugshot, he’s still got something on his forehead. But it’s hard to tell if it’s blood or spaghetti sauce.
He’s facing charges for disorderly intoxication.
Spelling Bee Friday… Win Amigos
Albatross | Click here for more.
Another word for double eagle, or when scoring three under on a hole. This only occurs if you were to make a hole in one on a par 4, or hole out on your second shot in a par 5.
Survey Says?! Win Raising Canes + Kearney Cinema 8!
Do you shower like everyone else? Do you use body wash or soap? 1% said THIS.
More results . . .
75% of us use body wash now . . . 24% use soap . . . and 1% said they just use water.
The Moore Yoou Knoow!
Random facts to feed your brain…
- Only about 8% of the money in the world currently exists as cash . . . the rest only exists on a computer.
- Hillary Clinton worked at a salmon cannery in Alaska after she graduated college, but got fired for being too slow at scooping out salmon guts.
- The first text message ever was sent on December 3rd, 1992 by a British engineer. And it said “Merry Christmas.”
- Slot machines show fruit symbols because when they debuted in the late 1800s, some of the prizes really WERE those fruits. By giving away fruit instead of money, companies avoided breaking gambling laws.
- The Havasupai Indians have a reservation near the floor of the Grand Canyon. It’s the only place in America that gets mail delivered every day by MULE.